prepaid card status is an online portal to manage your prepaid card. Here’s some more information about the website and how it works.
How To Log Into Your prepaidcardstatus Account
You want to visit the website www.prepaidcardstatus.com
From there, you’ll need access to your card. On the front of the card is a 16 digit number. this is the number you’ll enter to login.
On the back of your card, there will be a 3 digit security code. You will also need this number to login.
Enter both numbers into the correct field and you’ll be able to log into your account.
When you log into you prepaidcardstatus account, you can do the following:
- Contact customer care – within your membership portal, you can contact customer care if you need any help. There is also a phone number you can call to reach a live person who can help you over the phone. The phone number is listed a little bit below.
- Check available balance – You can view how much money you have in your account. It will help you know what you can purchase with your available balance and if you need to top up your account.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions – With prepaid accounts, there are a lot of questions people generally have. Like what fees there are, how to top up their account, direct deposit information, etc. There will be a page within your membership area that discusses these questions and you can scan through to learn more about your card and find any answers to questions you may have.
- Update your wallet and card profile – Keep your profile updated by updating your profile and wallet information through your portal.
- View and print transaction history – It’s important to have accurate transaction history of purchases you’ve made in the past. You can easily view the transactions you’ve made with your prepaid card within your membership portal.
Below is a picture of what you’ll need to log in to your account. As you can see, you need your card number and the 3 digit security code on the back of your card. You will need your card handy with you in order to log in. You could also write this information down so you won’t need your card with you, but make sure you keep it in a safe place so people can’t access it.
If you need customer service by phone, you can reach them at 1-866-230-3809. You can speak with a live person to help you with any issues you may have with your account or logging in to your account. This is the Swift support phone number.
Logging In With Your Wallet Information
If you have a wallet user name and password, you can also log into your membership portal using this information. You would have created this username and password when you registered for your Wallet. If you have never registered with it, then you can’t log in with this information, and you’ll have to use the information from your card to log in as stated above.